The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

It's generally hotter and more humid in South Carolina than in Florida. Half my family lives in Florida because it's so much nicer there. :lol:

Florida and Miami are two different things. I'm moving up to Jacksonville next week, its completely different over there. They have something called winter. :lol:

Cooler Master Storm QuickFire Rapid keyboard with cherry blue switches

I'm digging the reds on my QuickFire Rapid. Nice change of pace from the blues on the BlackWidow Ultimate.

I'm digging the reds on my QuickFire Rapid. Nice change of pace from the blues on the BlackWidow Ultimate.

The blue was on sale for $65. I figured that was a good price point to have a go at a mechanical keyboard.

The blue was on sale for $65. I figured that was a good price point to have a go at a mechanical keyboard.

Awesome price. I think you'll like the blues. Nice click sound so you know when the keys are pressed. Can always add some o-rings to it if they are too loud, but I enjoy the sound. Helps to not pound the keys like Waco. :lol:

picked up the last parts for my mini itx build

evga 670 FTW

win 7 home 64bit

swiftech apogee drive II pump/cpu block

Aquacomputer 680 gtx full cover block with backplate

Awesome price. I think you'll like the blues. Nice click sound so you know when the keys are pressed. Can always add some o-rings to it if they are too loud, but I enjoy the sound. Helps to not pound the keys like Waco. :lol:

I was going to get one for the lab at work, but everyone already complains that I type too loud with my cheap-o Dell keyboard.