The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Oh nice. Going for a speed increase in the laptop?

Yup, the stock Toshiba 500GB is just ridiculously slow for a 7200 RPM HD. Since I have SATA 3 support, the speed increase should be night and day.. thank god. lol2.gif

Yup, the stock Toshiba 500GB is just ridiculously slow for a 7200 RPM HD. Since I have SATA 3 support, the speed increase should be night and day.. thank god. lol2.gif

Haha, awesome. To the speed increase, not the poor stock HDD. :lol:

I'd like to get a SATA 3 SSD soon, especially if my current one is starting to fail like I think it may be.

lotto ticket. $50M Jackpot draw tonight.

Yes that seems small compared to some of the american lotteries but that is quite a lot here. we dont have ~300 million potential entrants :P

lotto ticket. $50M Jackpot draw tonight.

Yes that seems small compared to some of the american lotteries but that is quite a lot here. we dont have ~300 million potential entrants :P

Remember to share your winnings with your fellow aussies on ocau

Have you seen and heard my current car? :lol: It's already a cop magnet, and I haven't been pulled over a single time in it. I've had it for a couple months, and already put 2500 miles on the clock.

It's just a Mustang with loud pipes. Uncomfortable isn't a word I'd associate with that...even with pretty stiff springs/shocks it's a comfortable car.

Corsair Force GS 180GB, $175 shipped.

That'll be a HUGE upgrade for your laptop! :cheers:

mATX socket A75 board from The Smith - $65

GTX470 from ccokeman - $90

A8-3870k on sale - $90

Antec h20 920 - $85(after new egg gift card thingy i had)

Already had the rest of the parts, should be a beefy little mATX computer for about as cheap as cheap gets. Will be for my entertainment system, as well as a highly portable LAN rig.

Also, Gas - $57... Stupid Michigan is up to $4 a gallon again...