The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Just bought Chick-fila sandwich and shake! Anyone else going to chick-fila today?

I like Chick-fi-la, but their comments recently are just not needed. I respect that the company is a Christian organization, but I don't stand for people being hypocritical by picking and choosing in the bible to support their arguments.

If the CEO is a true Christian he wouldn't support people who "wear clothes made of wool and linen that has been woven together" Deuteronomy 22:11

or women who wear pants according to Deuteronomy 22:5 "A woman shall not wear a man's apparel, nor shall a man put on woman's garment: for whoever does such things is abhorrent to the Lord your God."

Its one thing to believe in something, and as a private business I respect that, but don't be hypocritical by doing things only half way... Especially if you believe that the Bible is God's Law..

By the way I just filled up my tank $30, should have enough to get to the new job on Friday YAY!

Edited by greengiant912

hehehehehe I bought my Waco a birthday present today -- and since I'm not good at keeping presents secret, I already gave it to him; a week and a half early...ooops :P

Anyway -- got him some Rhino Ramps and a R134 conversion kit -- and saved $40 buying them too! haha WOO

Happy Birfday Waco!! Well...early. :cheers:

Not yet, but I'm looking at this... Someone wants to trade with me. :D

Ugly pics

Just putting it out there I already didn't like the looks of your car and you now want to trade for an even uglier one?

Just putting it out there I already didn't like the looks of your car and you now want to trade for an even uglier one?

You're not the one driving it. :teehee: I don't drive cars to please other people, I drive cars to please myself. ;) I think a Fox is the second best looking kind of Mustang, right after the late 60s models.

You're not the one driving it. :teehee: I don't drive cars to please other people, I drive cars to please myself. ;) I think a Fox is the second best looking kind of Mustang, right after the late 60s models.

Some of them, sure...but not that one. :lol: