kingdingeling

The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

I just bought components for my LAN rig

This is all in a ITX lian li case with a nice handle on top btw.

i7 2600

ITX mobo

8gb ram

120gb ssd

500gb 2.5"hdd

PNY liquid cooled 580 (also cools the cpu)

750W psu.

This is going to be a killer lan rig, as well as what my sister will be using photoshop on cause her laptop sucks

Another thing, what happened to nyt's i just got a 670 thread? i cant find it anywhere

I just bought components for my LAN rig

This is all in a ITX lian li case with a nice handle on top btw.

i7 2600

ITX mobo

8gb ram

120gb ssd

500gb 2.5"hdd

PNY liquid cooled 580 (also cools the cpu)

750W psu.

This is going to be a killer lan rig, as well as what my sister will be using photoshop on cause her laptop sucks

Another thing, what happened to nyt's i just got a 670 thread? i cant find it anywhere

Deleted out of shame perhaps? :P

USED Samsung NP300 E5A A02UB Laptop. First laptop and HDD wiped but hopefully the price makes it worth it. cowboom special. waiting impatiently.

Some whey protein recently and a fire starting flint and striker yesterday. Total for both was like $26 or so. Also, $500 on a deductible to get the car fixed, though that is not a purchase, lol.

Living Language - Tagalog. Close friend of mine at school is Filipino, and it's a fun language :). Unfortunately she speaks a different dialect, but knows enough Tagalog to carry on a conversation. It's going to be GREAT to be able to talk about people right infront of them :D.

EDIT: Apparently I broke the URL :(.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

I bought an external battery pack that I can use to charge stuff, but mostly it is for my phone... because I'm a nerd and it's battery life is terrible.

I'm going to buy a replacement internal battery for my HTC Desire as well, I think my current one is a bit low on capacity.

Anker 10000mAh Battery Pack

Though actually to be honest, after spending all this money, I'm probably better off reselling my Desire and just getting a newer phone.

:dunno:

For $60 you might just be able to upgrade...:lol:

Yeah, though this will come in handy for other things as well.

A Logitech Z623 2.1 setup for $89 shipped off eBay. Saved more than $50 compared to Newegg for the same speakers. lol2.gif