The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

It's on Optus but it is the woolworths sim.

So it has all the coverage and speed of Optus' 2 and 3G networks which I had been using previously.

$250 is dedicated Optus to optus (optus, boost, woolworths) and $250 Auswide (excluding pivotel so if you know people with sat phones your outta luck haha) also has good international rates along with all the standard and reasonable call and measseging rates.

However the thing I got it for was the 5GB of data. I streamed Spotify from my phone in the car for 1 and a half hours on a trip down to rye and used sweet fa data in terms of how much I have used gps a few times and ATM it still says I have 4.88GB of data and I have been using my data heavy these last few days.

Was nice going from 500mb for 30 days to 5gb for 45.

I definately recomend getting on it as it is a fantastic prepaid deal. Oh and recharges can be bought from lots of places but naturally it's easiest from woollies

I'm with virgin mobile who use optus' towers. and when i run out of credit i get a message from optus telling me that I dont have credit. which i find hilarious as im not with optus :teehee:

i'd never used 5GB. not on 3G speeds. i only lightly use data. I'm on the simple prepaid plan. i pay $19 which lasts me 90 days and i get 100mb of data, unlimited text & calls to same network (mum & sister are with same network so it saves me heaps), and 15c texts 15c /min calls. not many of my friends are with optus so the $250 would be wasted.

OT:

beer

scotch & coke

Hungry Jacks / burger King

gotta love a night out on the town ;)

Just bought my Rampage 4 extreme, a local shop had a 10% off component sale plus a $20 dollar gift voucher, so it only cost me $450 locally, when it normally costs nearly $550.

Sadly they sold out of 3930k's before i got there, so ima get that in the next week or so, still wont be able to fire it up until my LC stuff gets here, so not too worried.

3 boxes of 22 Blazer ammo. Not to shoot the Chevy Blazer

Front hub bearing for the Jeep $64

Towing for the Blazer :vmad: temp Sending unit blew out of the head. Previous owner put it in wrong.

New exhaust and plugs, wires, antifreeze, temp sending unit, universal joints for the front drive shaft, and knock sensor for the Blazer. I paid a fortune for all this :cry: