The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Having to wait to 21 :pfp: damn that would suck.

>Drinking age in France is 16

>Raised in France and in a French household

>Parents don't give a damn

Harmon Q701 Quincy Reference Headphones

Arrived a few hours ago at home, making amazing shipping only 4 days from ordering to front door.

However they along with my new toslink cable, my computer with it's Sirenia albums in lossless quality, my multiple hundred dollar bookshelf speakers and my custom built flooratanding speakers and the rest of my ah cabinet in my room are all an hour and a half away.

However even when I get there tomorrow I think my entire room will still be out of power :(

My new headphones and a retarded power circuit that keeps tripping.

Harmon Q701 Quincy Reference Headphones

Arrived a few hours ago at home, making amazing shipping only 4 days from ordering to front door.

However they along with my new toslink cable, my computer with it's Sirenia albums in lossless quality, my multiple hundred dollar bookshelf speakers and my custom built flooratanding speakers and the rest of my ah cabinet in my room are all an hour and a half away.

However even when I get there tomorrow I think my entire room will still be out of power :(

My new headphones and a retarded power circuit that keeps tripping.

Maybe the power circuit keeps breaking because of all that audio equipment... wink.giftongue.gif

$30 pair of 3 way speakers from Walmart. Surprisingly, they sound about a million times better than my cobalt's stock speakers.

Did yours not have the Pioneer radio? The stock ones in mine were actually pretty nice till water got into them. :lol:

Maybe the power circuit keeps breaking because of all that audio equipment... wink.giftongue.gif

Nah because I live in a country where they get the power right :P

240V ftw :) and the rooms that where knocked out where on a 20amp curcuit and the only stuff in the other rooms totals to 3 alarm clocks and 4 lamps.

The issue we think is some kind of animal mouse or possum that has ripped into the wiring which is bad news because it means re running new power wire.