The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Billie the Unicorn :D

I paid $12 for this just the other day and they lower the price after I buy it, they always do this on Amazon, anytime I buy something, it's cheaper the next day, usually just a tiny bit cheaper but still I can't help but feel like they're trolling me.

8095697.jpg

ulgh I have been wanting to get one, but I don't have the money, especially with the deal Springfield is offering with the extra mags, and stuff...

Got my xdm .40 used and it didn't say 'used' on my sales receipt so I submitted it for the 3 free mags. Just got the confirmation email 5 min ago saying it has been approved and I will have the 3 free mags in 8-12 weeks. Win!

Just ordered 16"mid upper for my AR. Waiting on a couple ebay auction payments to order charging handle, bolt carrier group, handguard, rear iron sight, and a couple mags.

BCM-URG-MID-16LW%20BFH-2.jpg

A Song of Ice and Fire: A Dance with Dragons Kindle Edition

Almost done with book 4, and I need something to read while I'm traveling next week. 1041 pages!

Awesome books aren't they. At least so far, I'm only 17% of the way through ( I wish they would give page numbers also).

The real reason I'm posting are these badass floors we just installed downstairs. AND, they're HEATED!! Toasty :bow: