The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I am missing pictures on your Facebook mate ;) Also, is that your Trabant? When did you get that and what are you doing with it?

No pics on FB my man; I split with the long-term woman a short while back ... and while we are still "friends" there will be no photos of new woman for a while (naturally!).

Now using my trusty hand scale (it's not failed me in the past), I think we're talking E-EE cup on a preliminary basis. I will inspect further another day (rooting around bras looks a bit er ... odd!), but yeah ... they only just fit in my hands, and I have some pretty large mitts!

Trabant? I found it in Romania...not mine (of course) but it looked in remarkable condition all things considered! I heard that the "scene" likes to put Lupo GTi engines into them though :P

$4900, $4900, $4900, $4900, $4900, $4900, $4900, $4900 FOUR THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED DOLLLLLLLAAAAARRRRSSSSS

You realise the kinda PC I could build with that?

Please tell me you are trolling....

You didn't even count the shipping. :P

Ya, I'm just messing with you guys, I do have an applejack plush though. Mine is much smaller, and less expensive though, and a lot cuter I think. :D

I thought I'd share those auctions though, pretty interesting that people spend that kind of money on something like that I think.

The asus mobo in my sig. It was 6 am Monday when I ordered the 3930k and asrock micro atx mobo. Microatx and 2 590s sit too close together heating both up to 90c after ten min of gaming :/ should have paid attention lol.