Big Trouble Some Please Explain Coz Right Now Iono What To Do

D@3HaM1nGuK

ok look at the picture and tell me what is wrong... coz iono which one to trust now -_- since i overclocked my cpu to 3.8ghz fsb 423, cpu mulplier 9x, ram multiplier is 2.50A. everything else is stock, cpu voltage is 1.3625 which is max for stock e8400 cpu... need any other info just ask^^

all different reading from everest 4.6, realtemp, coretemp.....

picture:

post-64511-1225712529_thumb.jpg

I'm assuming you dont like that the temps are different.

because they are different programs they take temps in different ways and include different things. Sometimes the temps are offset by the NB for example.

i'm not quite sure why its 13 degrees while the other two are in the 40's so i wouldn't trust that one.

Hope that was what you were looking for

It would help if you spell words out better, but from what I can tell you real temp will give you more accurate readings than any other program

so ur saying that my cpu is 15 degrees?? and that the 2 other program that are similar are wrong or doesnt really just measure the temp of the cpu core only?? i was expecting that real temp would be the one giving me false measurments... any other opinion?

im not on water cooling btw... im on air^^

so ur saying that my cpu is 15 degrees?? and that the 2 other program that are similar are wrong or doesnt really just measure the temp of the cpu core only?? i was expecting that real temp would be the one giving me false measurments... any other opinion?

im not on water cooling btw... im on air^^

Umm no your cpu is around 40 degrees the one that says 15 is prolly wrong

on Realtemp, (which is the most accurate one when configured properly) go to settings, then click on "Set TJ Max" and change the value from what you have it to 95. This will give you the most accurate temperature for your chip.

alternatively, if you want to use coretemp, you just have to do the same thing and it should be pretty accurate as well.

hope this helps.

Yeah, Coretemp is crap IMO cause every board I've had, the Coretemp program would have frozen readings. Realtemp gave me the most accurate results (atleast that's what my temperature probe said) :)