Buyxg Ram

ok well first off I don't know if this is goes in Good deals or bad apples or in Memory so i decided to put it here. so i got this email from Buy Xtreme Gear telling me they have this RAM on sale right now and I was wondering how much better it was than my RAM?

Edited by Sly_C

yeah i've ordered from both companies before. buy xtreme gear is a good vendor as well. but i was just now looking more deeply into it and found out that the kingston is value ram too. so i'll just get another stick of my corsair. thanks.

Not trying to sound mean, but they are both the "vaule" or "budget" lines. While they are both good memory, they don't overclock well so I wouldn't buy it. However, they are both great solutions for the price minded consumer. Since they are both the lower models, you'll see little overclocks out of either, but Corsair is a better name.

no worries about sounding mean thats why i got the value stuff because it was cheaper and i wasn't going to oc the ram at the time. i can't really afford XMS. but thanks for the input i'll jsut get another stick of Corsair.

No problem man, I just know that some people get pissed off if you say they bought cheap stuff :P.

Personally, I'm saving my money up for some Muskin Level II Black PCB PC-4000, thats DDR450 I believe. (3-3-3-7 or 8, dont remember.) It'll run DDR400 (PC-3200) at 2-2-2-7 without a hitch on this motherboard, or so I'm told. Can't wait for it!