Activision: Milking The Cash Cow

XiXVenomXiX

call me crazy but if you put as many hours as a lot of people do into playing a real guitar instead of a fake plastic one, you could easily be playing most of the songs on guitar hero for real. and be quite good at them.

Then you can start creating rather than just emulating (and emulating based on four buttons and a spinny triangle is a pretty lacklustre emulation)

ref: Southpark guitar queero ep - "hes so good, he can play acoustic guitar hero *clickaclickaclickacliackaclick* - hey i love this track!"

Great episode!

And I agree, GH and equivs are ridiculous. But at least it's better than DDR.

The Wii is getting in on the action with a Wii Music that lets you play over 60 instruments. Seems to be geared at all types of music and music lovers not just metal junkies. Seems like again Nintendo is doing better than the others at going after the masses rather than niches.

Guitar Hero is the dumbest crap I've ever heard of. I tried playing it before and after focusing on the screen for a while, it looks like the room is moving and my eyes hurt like bloody hell. Rock band is another dumb game just for the simple fact that I have no space in my room to keep all that shitt :glare:

To me it's just a played out teenage waste game

Im a firm beliver that its only meant to be played when you are complety sauced. :lol:

Edited by troy5061