Need To Find A New Game

Dan4srt

Well I quit wow for various reason against my control so.... I need to find a new game.

I need to find an MMO that is free to play and download.... Is there anything good anymore? Or has everything moved to p2p?

need help lol...

I am sure that there has been a thread about this before but is there anything new out there?

I was playing Requiem: Bloodymare until Spore, Lego Batman, and now Far Cry 2 took over.

They dub it a "Horror MMORPG"...I didn't find it scary, but there are definitely some creepy monsters. Spell effects and graphics were pretty good, and yes, it's Free. The beginning quests are a little annoying as they have you running around to get a handle on things, but once you hit lvl 10 and pick your class, it gets pretty good.

Damn that game looks pretty cool.... lol gunna take me a few days to download on my laptop (not an over night computer on kinda guy) Is that really it for all the good games? Geez why did everything go to p2p *shakes fist*

Lol I will never kick the habit! but... then again its gunna take me forever to level to the top =(

Lol I will never kick the habit! but... then again its gunna take me forever to level to the top =(

This game looks to odd for me lol

lol I still have my job but I was thinking about it... with 15 bucks a month I could keep buying used games from game stop hahaha but yea... i just need something to hold me over between classes... I have a 7 hour break and its a long drive home sooo just lookin for something to do... still dling requiem 22 more hours....