8800 Gts Messed Up Drivers?

Onion

Whenever I play a game, on any setting, there are major video glitches. For example, on far cry 2 demo everything is mostly brown, except some stuff near me, and some fixed textures like the sky etc. I tried reinstalling my drivers, I am on the latest driver from nvidia, it is for the right OS (vista x64), and for my video card. What is going on?

Whenever I play a game, on any setting, there are major video glitches. For example, on far cry 2 demo everything is mostly brown, except some stuff near me, and some fixed textures like the sky etc. I tried reinstalling my drivers, I am on the latest driver from nvidia, it is for the right OS (vista x64), and for my video card. What is going on?

I'm running 178.13 with Vista Business x64. Works fine for me. You sure you didn't do something to your card with that OC?

VERY ODD. Call of duty 5 works FINE. No lag whatsoever, I played it, and found it very fun on online multiplayer with no problems. All other games, like HL2, or Far Cry 2 dont work! :(

Ok, this is really odd, far cry 2 game itself works fine, and is very fun. Demo doesnt work, and lots of other games I have dont. I wonder if CoD4 works...gotta reinstall with steam. :(