Wtt: For An Am2 Cpu

Guest ajmatson

Guest ajmatson

I am in need of an AM2 CPU. This can be either dual or single core. I don't care what model (Athlon/Sempron).

I have a lot of computer parts so if you are in need of something and have one let's work a deal.

Thanks for looking ;)

I would offer up my AM2 A64 3000+ but I've never traded(or ever even really sold) anything over a forum so the whole process scares and confuses me. :lol:

Currently has pins lodged in a small soft porous foam pad with that entire setup being held inside a plastic CPU container(plastic clamshell deal the CPU came in). Bubble wrap + shipping envelope? Well either way, if you can entice me with something I'll be more than happy to drop a few bucks to make sure that thing stays safe and sound during shipping. :lol:

Edit: Found the original box for the CPU and the heatsink is MIA. A friend of mine has it so I should be able to get it back if this is required. Includes certificate of authenticity + 3-year warranty which I think is still good.

Edit 2: Aye, warranty confirmed. Processor bought retail on newegg on 4/16/2007.

Edited by iKillSteal

Guest ajmatson

ive got memory (ddr2-800 4gb/ ddr-266 2gb ecc server), lots of am2/am2+ mobos, a mobo/celeron/memory cpu for a carputer, vid cards for htpc (hd 3450 / 2600XT). other odd and ends

ive got memory (ddr2-800 4gb/ ddr-266 2gb ecc server), lots of am2/am2+ mobos, a mobo/celeron/memory cpu for a carputer, vid cards for htpc (hd 3450 / 2600XT). other odd and ends

is it 2x2Gb set of DDR2 800?

what brand?

Guest ajmatson
Wouldn't happen to have any hard drives of moderate storage capacity laying around, would you? 80+40 is really killing me... :(

All I have xtra is an 80GB SATA and two 40GB IDE all Western Digital.

is it 2x2Gb set of DDR2 800?

what brand?

It is a set of 2x2GB Corsair XMS2 with the DHX heatspreaders. Here