Is Far Cry 2 A Good Game?

ir_cow

Far Cry 2  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Is Far Cry 2 a good good?

• No, it's just GTA in the Jungle done poorly
    • No, its nothing like GTA but still sucks
    • Yes, This games amazing and im glad i wasted..err happly spent $ on this
    • I don't care beacuse either i haven't played it or want to.
    • I think you're .... HBC for making this poll!

yep this game is alot harder and after beating it i think i only melee one guy. you can't sneak in that game, its just a joke to try.

the game is short compared to crysis, really all the time was wasted driving around which wasn't very fun.

Agreed, Far Cry 2 is a bit harder than Crysis and driving aroudn all the time was ridiculous ~_^

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, Far Cry 2 is a bit harder than Crysis and driving aroudn all the time was ridiculous ~_^

Seriously?

I find FC2 rediculously easy in comparison with Crysis on the Delta difficulty level. FC2 allows you to run into the middle of an outpost and start blasting...doing that on Crysis would get you owned in 2 seconds.

Seriously?

I find FC2 rediculously easy in comparison with Crysis on the Delta difficulty level. FC2 allows you to run into the middle of an outpost and start blasting...doing that on Crysis would get you owned in 2 seconds.

:withstupid:

AI in FC2 is unbelievably dense. As waco said, you can drive into an outpost and proceed to mow down three people before anyone even turns their heads and questions what has just happened. If you're having trouble with FC2 it's not because the game is too hard, it's simply because you suck hardcore. :lol:

:withstupid:

AI in FC2 is unbelievably dense. As waco said, you can drive into an outpost and proceed to mow down three people before anyone even turns their heads and questions what has just happened. If you're having trouble with FC2 it's not because the game is too hard, it's simply because you suck hardcore. :lol:

Are you guys playing on the easiest setting? I'm not saying it's hard by any means, but when I drive within ten feet of an outpost (on hardcore), I get shot at. Thus, I've stopped doing so and just get out beforehand.

I'm running on infamous. I've seen shrubbery tougher than the enemies in Far Cry 2.

If you die rushing into an outpost with a vehicle, you're obviously doing something wrong. I rush in at max speed, run a guy(or two if they're very close to each other) over, hit c to get into the turret then let loose. Maybe take a bar or two of damage but that's not a biggie. Only times I've died so far are when I jumped off of one of the fuel containers in the mission where you have to go blow up some compressors at a repair show and once when a rocket backfired onto me. Gotten close plenty of other times but I usually engage combat from a location that gives me a distinct advantage. Like from a rock on top of a hill for sniping/cover and so on.

Junk single player, decent mutli player, extreme satisfaction of causing desert fires. Thats about it. Also, I hate games that force you to go to a safe house to save, and ones that are in areas where if you go off the road, you are basically screwed.

Junk single player, decent mutli player, extreme satisfaction of causing desert fires. Thats about it. Also, I hate games that force you to go to a safe house to save, and ones that are in areas where if you go off the road, you are basically screwed.

Uh...you're only forced to save in a safe house on consoles. On the PC you can save anywhere.