ir_cow

Is Far Cry 2 A Good Game?

Far Cry 2  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Is Far Cry 2 a good good?

• No, it's just GTA in the Jungle done poorly
    • No, its nothing like GTA but still sucks
    • Yes, This games amazing and im glad i wasted..err happly spent $ on this
    • I don't care beacuse either i haven't played it or want to.
    • I think you're .... HBC for making this poll!

I just crashed to desktop, probably about 40 minutes in like a lot of people are having. I was just about to ambush a weapons shipment with my rocket launcher :( Luckily I saved it.

Edit* Cool now Im having trouble launching the game because of emulation software. I like the game but I cant believe I paid for securom!

Edited by SMeeD

this game bugging me, now that i know its not just me who has the crash every 30-40minutes. i constantly have to save because i never know when it will crash to desktop.

the patch better be out soon. i also second the rushing, i don't think they tested it at all. so far iv had 10+ desktop crashes, my truck went under the map and alot of the times i can't move but just look around (i have to save, quit, come back and it works again)

Most of the choices you provide us with are negative :(

:withstupid: hbc, you should take a market research course, because this type of poll wouldn't fly in the business world. Biased much?

Open it, it's a fun game. Every boxed game/hardware is like Christmas for me. Rip open that wrapping and install it now. Should have gotten it on Steam. Digital Distribution FTW.

I bought the game and haven't opened it yet. Not sure I want to after hearing all the negatives.

Have you been reading the same posts I have? Seems like the overwhelming majority of people like the game. Besides...do you really want to listen to people who compare an FPS set in Africa to GTA?! :rolleyes:

Have you been reading the same posts I have? Seems like the overwhelming majority of people like the game. Besides...do you really want to listen to people who compare an FPS set in Africa to GTA?! :rolleyes:

Well it's not only what I read here. A lot of negative player reviews elsewhere. And yes I'm disregarding the securerom and DRM complaints.