Best/worst Date Getters

scr4wl

Hey guys I was bored so I started wondering what the best and worst things you guys have tried to get a girl and for girls the best and worst things to get a guy. So yeah lets here em.

I usually just ask a chick out for lunch (that or just something simple like getting some ice cream) and have her meet me somewhere. That way the girl doesn't feel threatened and I'm not spending that much money on somebody I don't know well enough to want to spend a lot of money on. Works every time.

"I don't love you because your beautiful. Your beautiful because i love you."

"Is your dad retarded? because your special"

"Is your dad a baker? cause you got a nice set of buns"

hahahahaha....I love you man

thats funny

"Damn baby you must be tired cause you been running through my mind the whole damn day"

"Baby I wish I had a pack of seeds so I could plant a whole field of y'all"

"Girl if God made anything better looking than you he probaly kept it for himself"

My wife stalked me before we started dating (she hates it when I say that). It wasn't the creepy kind of stalking where she hid in the bushes and followed me around though. She just kept going places she knew I'd be so we'd run into each other and actually she would be there before me sometimes. But it worked on me.

"Damn baby you must be tired cause you been running through my mind the whole damn day"

"Baby I wish I had a pack of seeds so I could plant a whole field of y'all"

"Girl if God made anything better looking than you he probaly kept it for himself"

You don't get many girls, do you? LOL :rolleyes:

My wife stalked me before we started dating (she hates it when I say that). It wasn't the creepy kind of stalking where she hid in the bushes and followed me around though. She just kept going places she knew I'd be so we'd run into each other and actually she would be there before me sometimes. But it worked on me.

If you can pull this off without being creepy and/or getting arrested, your GOLDEN. lol

I had saw my wife a lot around work we where both Military stationed overseas. If you know anything about that its very difficult because you have lots of competition for the few ladies that are actually nice and attractive (the male to female ratio is not very good in the military). I had chatted with her small talk at work a few times but I was on assignment a lot so didn't have time to invest like every other Joe that was going for her.

So one evening off duty I saw her at a social place off base, kinda like a pre bar place folks would be appetizers and chill at. I went right up to her stepping between 3 other guys that where standing around drooling at her and nodding at anything she said... and just told her hi, and introduced myself (it had been a few months and she had that look like i know you but I don't). I positioned myself right in front of here and just started talking next thing you know its 11 years later and it worked.

She told me it was my confidence and directness that took her off guard and she found it very appealing.

So be direct and confident. Don't wait when you have a chance go for it. Worse that could happen is they won't like you... so then move on and you will find the one that fits sooner rather than later. Just my 2cents.