Mobo Upgrade Question...

I have a Gigabyte P35 DSL3 now and I want to upgrade. The things i want on my next mobo:

Crossfire Ready

Onboard RAID

Socket 775

Anyone have any boards that meet this criteria and what do you think? I was looking at the Asus P5E because it has all of the things that I wanted, but I have heard horror stories about Asus Customer Support.

Edited by itsernst

How about a BIOSTAR TPower I45. Have one here almost brand new! Only used it for the MONSTER FSB testing. Its in my for sale thread if you are interested!

Nice looking board, but does not have onboard RAID; Atleast specs at newegg say no. Thanks anyway and good luck.

Gigabyte boards are awesome.

You could take another of their boards, but with a crossfire ready chipset. Depending on your budget, there are P45, X38 and X48 boards.

They just released a new models, the EP45-UD3P and UD3R, featuring ultra durable 3.

Nice looking board, but does not have onboard RAID; Atleast specs at newegg say no. Thanks anyway and good luck.

Ehh Intel ICH10R does raid as far I know other wise they would not offer raid drivers for download on their website! :rolleyes:

If you are on a budget this is my pick.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16813136050

If you have lots of money to spend.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16813131284

Asus Rampage looks gnarly! Thanks for the help!

Gigabyte boards are awesome.

You could take another of their boards, but with a crossfire ready chipset. Depending on your budget, there are P45, X38 and X48 boards.

They just released a new models, the EP45-UD3P and UD3R, featuring ultra durable 3.

That EP45-UD3P looks great! It has dual PCI-E, but would it support Crossfire? Sorry if that seems like a dumb question.