Cheap Die For Water Cooled Comps

Yes but food coloring stains the tubing and has some sugar in it and after repeated heating/cooling could clump and then your buying new tubing/pump/whatever goes wrong. thats not agood thing HUH?

It is not meant to be posted as use this product it is posted as here it is just trying to help SO dont be the ones criticising what help in locating things that were questioned...it may not be your way but thats ok we all have diff opinions/needs/wants.

:angry:

Edited by SHOCKA

Yes but food coloring stains the tubing and has some sugar in it and after repeated heating/cooling could clump and then your buying new tubing/pump/whatever goes wrong

Actually, that won't happen with food coloring. The bad thing about using food coloring alone is that it does nothing for stopping corrosion. Corrosion is the killer when it comes to water-cooled rigs. You can add a little anti-freeze with the distilled water and food coloring, and you will never have any problems. After-all, you don't use anti-freeze to keep the water from freezing. I ran a WC'ed rig for months with red food coloring in the tubes, my blocks and pumps looked brand new when I switched and went with dye.

Now...The food coloring will stain your tubes. That's true, but it won't kill your system any faster than anything else.

Yes, you need some sort of anti-corrosion liquid in your system. Anti-freeze or WW or Purple Ice will do the trick. I don't like WW, but lots of people love it and use it in their rigs. The UV dye will have no affect on the anti-corrosion properties, it's only for looks.

Yes, you need some sort of anti-corrosion liquid in your system. Anti-freeze or WW or Purple Ice will do the trick. I don't like WW, but lots of people love it and use it in their rigs. The UV dye will have no affect on the anti-corrosion properties, it's only for looks.

my nieghbor had water wetter in his system for about 3 months and had to flush out his system because it was gumming up.......lol he actually used a radiator flush kit for a car.

my nieghbor had water wetter in his system for about 3 months and had to flush out his system because it was gumming up.......

Same thing happened to me. I had to replace my tubing and let my parts soak for a while. Like I said though, lots of other people swear by it, but IMO I wouldn't use it if someone paid me.