Wtb Xfx 8800 Gt Xxx Alpha Dog

crash

Hey guys I'm looking for an XFX 8800 GT (640mhz clock) to match with mine to try SLI out for the first time. Let me know what you have.

Thanks

Yeah I did some googling and found that out yesterday. I'd still like the same card just so they look like they belong together, (like me and my new wife as of July 27 this year :-)

Check out my post in video cards and maybe you guys can help me out a bit!

Thanks for the link, I found one on ncix.com (best pc parts site I've found in canada so far btw) for less than 160 with my premier partner pricing but I'm hoping to find a used one cheaper ;-) ;-)

Yeah I did some googling and found that out yesterday. I'd still like the same card just so they look like they belong together, (like me and my new wife as of July 27 this year :-)

Check out my post in video cards and maybe you guys can help me out a bit!

Thanks for the link, I found one on ncix.com (best pc parts site I've found in canada so far btw) for less than 160 with my premier partner pricing but I'm hoping to find a used one cheaper ;-) ;-)

I may be interested but the price would have to be quite a bit better. I just bought 2 x 9800gtx's for 100 each, so it wouldn't make sense to pay 145 for one 8800. But thank you for the reply and if you can let that card go for less PM me.