3DMark Competition

The Smith

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my 24/7 settings run. Q9450 at 3.6, gtx 260 superclocked at stock settings, p45, 4x1 tracers at 950 4-4-4-12, the works.

3dm062.jpg

You didn't put mine up smith.

You didn't put mine up smith.

What?!?! How does that setup beat my setup by 1000+! Same CPU clock, I have faster RAM (1080), and dual 4870s. His single GTX 260 and 900 DDR2 beat mine, aghh!! What the heck!

Maybe because my vista had less processes running or because my video card is factory oced. Maybe your pc hates you lol. :P

Hmm.... Maybe I should kill all of my processes before a run then... But right now, I'm going for a 24-hour Prime 95 run. I wish there was a way to speed that up, lol. I'm only 10 minutes into it... :angry:

Hmm.... Maybe I should kill all of my processes before a run then... But right now, I'm going for a 24-hour Prime 95 run. I wish there was a way to speed that up, lol. I'm only 10 minutes into it... :angry:

Wait...you dont end your processes? That explains a lot... :withstupid:

I don't have much time in college, I just get stuff done as fast as possible, lol.

Which explains your score. :rolleyes: Takes 2 seconds to disable. What I do is have a second account with nothing installed or autostarting, theme is windows classic, and nvidia forces best performance.

You're well below the GTX260 crowd, man... We score 17k & + with C2Ds...

BTW FUZiON, you need one more CPU-z tab opened for the memory, and the GPU-z one for the graphics card.

I am? Damn...I also noticed that I lag in cod 4 all maxed now and I didn't with my 8800 gts g92. Something's wrong...

I am? Damn...I also noticed that I lag in cod 4 all maxed now and I didn't with my 8800 gts g92. Something's wrong...

No, everything's fine, I swear it. My 4870 Crossfire didn't even beat you. WTH ATI!!!