3DMark Competition

The Smith

Whoops... I forgot to change my score for 3DMark06 (I'd used my previous post as a template). It should read as follows (the compare link was correct anyway):

3DMarrk 06:

29709 i7 930 @4300MHz; 2 x GTX 295's (Quad SLi) @700/1500/1200; RAM 7-7-7-17-74-1T

ORB compare link

PS. I edited my original post so it is correct now.

Fixed :)

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, i've been testing the New Rig i Built up, Seems like that Phenom II X3 740BE i picked up is a real clocker! I've unlocked the 4th core and its Running Nice and Stable. The only thing is im really not used to this Motherboards Bios yet, with rather clumsy settings i was able to get into windows at 4.1GHz :) i think when i get a Better understanding of this BIOS ill probably get as far as its Pervious owner got it.

Heres a 3DMark 6 Run i managed to squeeze out of it so far, Smith can you Update the Scores.. hehe im catching up! :P

oc04b.jpg

Edit: theres a few things i noticed different on this build. 1 is that the Voltage shown in CPUZ doesnt quite match what ive set in the BIOS and it Fluctuates more then it should.. i dont think ive got any power saving modes on but thats the only thing i can guess whats the cause. 2 is that Coretemp Doesnt Show me any temps :( this aside though, im really pleased at how the build turned out, its super quiet compared to My main rig too!

Edited by SenitaL

Senital and Dr, I need GPU-z in the screenshots!

*Sobs*

Oh Smith.. that was my lucky run too! :(

Ill get started on it again, i think im just going to keep it as a Tri-Core for now, will have GPU-Z Shots in, dont worry i wont forget this time lol.

Edited by SenitaL

Senital and Dr, I need GPU-z in the screenshots!

Speedway, can you edit your compare link name and add your forum username in it?

Thanks guys

GPU-Z is in the 1st screen shot...I just didnt do it in the 2nd one...just a bump over stock just to compare but can be omitted...

GPU-Z is in the 1st screen shot...I just didnt do it in the 2nd one...just a bump over stock just to compare but can be omitted...

I included your first one :) Looking forward to the next!