3DMark Competition

The Smith

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I got like 7549 on 06, with the Basic Edition where you can't change the settings <_<

It also looks like the new GPU-Z fixed my Default Clock settings by displaying the correct ones now :)

And these pictures from the memory and GPU, are on idle because I don't want to re-do the whole test :D

I shall re-do the test soon, when I overclock my HD 2900PRO :)

Edited by Darkfuneral1337

Even though my score is thoroughly pathetic I am going to post it anyway. This is 3Dmark Vantage and I will post 3Dmark06 and PCmark Vantage soon, all of which are disgustingly low.

3Dvantagetest.png

Run on a AMD Phenom X4 9550 and a ATI Radeon 3870

Check it out guys, I forged a score, do you think they will fall for it on HWbot?

3Dvantagecheat.png

Ok, well just got a new 3Dmark06 score in, still pretty pitiful but whatever, it was a personal goal to reach 12k so now I am going to 12.5k. Hopefully I will be able to reach over 13k when I flash my card and I can bump up the speeds even more. I still can't believe I got my @$$ kicked by a guy with a dual core and a 8800GTS

3Dmark06.png

Updated 3DmarkVantage like you asked for.

I added your 3DMark06 score, however I don't see what has changed for the Vantage score...

Edit: Only 64 marks separate you from Slick2500!! You can do it :)

Edited by The Smith

After doing some minor tweaks, I was able to improve both my 3DmarkVantage and 3Dmark06 scores. I still cannot believe how a Dual core low end processor can beat me out. Maybe when I flash my BIOS I will be able to bump up much higher. I'll also have to play around with the BIOS and see if I can get my Phenom to run faster.

Verification pictures here.

3DMarkVantage

3Dvantagetest-1.png

3DMark06

Untitled-2.png

*EDIT*

I actually don't feel as bad after seeing the scores from the posted scored of OCC's reviewed 3870s

But I am still at the bottom of the list and it is lonely and dark down here.

Lmao, so what If I overtook Slick2500, it feels like beating up a retarted person