Cameras: Dslr Vs Superzoom Vs P&s

Zertz

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My trip to Staples was a pretty good one!

I ended up picking up a Fuji S1000 which was advertised for 239$ but scanned at 199$ (Great, of course I didn't complain). Then I saw a N network adapter for 39$ so I picked it up, but it scanned at 79$ so I told the girl (which looked like she was the manager) that it says 39$ on the sign. So she checks and tells me "yeah but it's not not exactly that product" so I go "Really?" (I didn't really didn't notice when I looked the first time, but it clearly said USB and not PCI) and she tells me she'll let it go for that price since it's their mistake. (Great!)

So I walked out of there with 80$ instant rebate without really working for it ;)

Camera came with a 1GB SD card as well, so I'm pretty much set :)

No, my GF did and I was in the apartment when it was on. As a result, I made an effort to be "interested" in order to get "things in return" ;) (oh and some of it was quite funny)

I'm not going to lie to you. I have seen it, and I don't have the "because the girlfriend was watching it" excuse :O

I'm not going to lie to you. I have seen it, and I don't have the "because the girlfriend was watching it" excuse :O

Yet he won't admit to being a Coldplay lover... :P

Id recommend a DSLR, you can get different lenses for your different situations.

I suppose a point and shoot would also work fine as well for reviews too.

If you have any interest in photography though, id just get a DSLR