9600gt

wildman2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Got my rig up and running earlier, just running some Orthos and RTHDRIBL at once to get it burned in a little bit (read: test if the Antec Earthwatts 380W really is up to the task), but the 8800GT is just waiting to rip through some WUs :D

There is quite a time lagg between the finishing and sending off of the WU and when it gets acredited, right? Cause it seems to take ages for my WUs to show up on EOC (ok, maybe I just answered my question, could be EOCs fault).

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh man, I gotta get back into the Top 30 overall! I used to be 24 or something when I stopped (sold my rig back then), but now this 8800GT is ripping it UP! :O Around 5,500 PPD, that's more than I ever had with a Quad (because they still hadn't released the 2900XT client :rolleyes:), that was 4023PPD I think with dual SMP client in VMWare/Ubuntu :)

You ocing that bad boy.If you did would you get a serious increase in wu done daily.

Slowly putting together another rig will be using that for folding also.

It's on my list, should get a decent clock increase! I even slapped an Accelero S1 Rev. 2 on there to keep it cool, not to mention the 120mm fan I zip-tied on there because the mofo just got way too $&%