Bad Eyes X(

My_Inner_Fred

:lol: WTH Now you're just cracking up. I don't need to start no poll man, this topic clearly shows in a chronological order you started the "childish" antics. This topic was doing just fine before you dropped in, but hey thanks for stopping by! :)

As for your last point, I get along fine with most people, that is with the exception of those who seem to start arguments for the sake of it (:rolleyes:)

Yes! THAT was awesome! :lol:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this topic clearly shows in a chronological order you started the "childish" antics. This topic was doing just fine before you dropped in, but hey thanks for stopping by! :)

I'm through with this, clearly you're a stubborn idiot. (oh noes!)

Also, as a final note, by me taking the high road, you don't win the game of getting the last word in ;)

I want to apologize in advance to all the posters here, the mods/admins, and most of all My_Inner_Fred for what I'm about to do. I've held back as much as I possibly could... but I'm only human!!!

I'm through with this, clearly you're a stubborn idiot. (oh noes!)

Also, as a final note, by me taking the high road, you don't win the game of getting the last word in ;)

:O:blink::O

:lol: OMFG you have to be the biggest friggin moron I have ever argued with on a forum ...ever, EVER, EVER :lol: EVER, EVER, EVER Forget facepalming, where is the beat your head on the desk emoticon?

There is no way you just came into this topic, called me a retard for using "eye doctor" instead of ophthalmologist or optometrist. Then had the balls (or idiocy) to then blame me for starting a pointless arguement "for the sake of it". Then (it get's even better :lol: friggen a it gets better!!!), THEN you call me an idiot and say you're taking the high road?!?!?!?!?! W-T-F over! Are you friggen chitting me man? There is no way you can be serious. I gotta be on candid camera or some crap. If you're on drugs man, seriously lay off. It's getting bad.

But yeeeeeeeeeeah... you win. :rolleyes:

I give up!

i'm not sure what my dad's contact prescription is, but i do know his glasses are around -5.75 in one eye and -6.25 in the other. i put them on and focused one of my eyes through them and they really aren't THAT bad. sure he wouldn't want to be without them, but i wouldn't consider him blind.

Edited by airman