Rip Off!

Rogue_Zero

Cyber Snipa the company who makes this mouse isn't well known. my friend has a really popular mouse made by logitech and stinger is more comfortable and performs better. The Lachesis isn't that much better then the stinger and the stinger is much more comfortable. Cyber Snipa made an amazing mouse thats overlooked b/c the companys new and people would rather go with name brands, like razer and Logitech

How many rebranded items out there in the world. Lets take a look at Kenmore (Sears Brand) . Does Sears make them ? Nope they are other models made by differing manufacturers and had a few tweaks to make them just that little bit different. Its no big deal. Both seem to be decent mice. I am still on my Razor Diamondback because Im to lazy to play with anything else that might be better and it fits my ginormous hand just right.

Cyber Snipa the company who makes this mouse isn't well known. my friend has a really popular mouse made by logitech and stinger is more comfortable and performs better. The Lachesis isn't that much better then the stinger and the stinger is much more comfortable. Cyber Snipa made an amazing mouse thats overlooked b/c the companys new and people would rather go with name brands, like razer and Logitech

I agree, the Lachesis is an amazing mouse but it is by far one of the most uncomfortable mice I've ever owned. I miss my old Microsoft/Razer Habu, that had such a simple yet comfy shape. I think styling got way out of hand with the Lachesis, while it does look "mean" and "intimidating", it causes you to have to really put pressure on the whole thing to keep the 4000dpi tame

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I still roll with my trusty modded MX510. It has yet to let me down after 6 years of great service.

what have you modded?

Edited by damian