Sign in to follow this  
Timmy94

Is There A 4850x2

Hi,

Fair enough with NDA :glare: , well thanks for telling me some info :thumbs-up: . Have you got your hands on a card, if so could you please post a review on it on this thread when your aloud to overcourse. :thumbs-up:

Thanks

The review can be found here - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/sapphire_4850x2/

Nice review ccoke!!! I'm just wondering when are they going to arrive at stores such as Newegg.

I would like to recommend something that should be thrown into the reviews. You should start providing us with the lengths of the cards you review cause now a days with how long video cards have gotten some of us worry if it will be able to fit in our cases or not. Any idea how long the 4850x2 is? For some reason it looks even longer than the 4870x2 I use to have :blink:

Nice review ccoke!!! I'm just wondering when are they going to arrive at stores such as Newegg.

I would like to recommend something that should be thrown into the reviews. You should start providing us with the lengths of the cards you review cause now a days with how long video cards have gotten some of us worry if it will be able to fit in our cases or not. Any idea how long the 4850x2 is? For some reason it looks even longer than the 4870x2 I use to have :blink:

Its between 10 to 10.75 inches Ill have to get the ruler out when I pull the card out

Its between 10 to 10.75 inches Ill have to get the ruler out when I pull the card out

lol thanks man cause for some reason it was looking longer than the 4870x2 which comes in about 11 inches

um yup, liike 1 extra cards worth, in my experience with X2's they can perform better than 2 cards, my 3870X2's out did my dual 3870's buy 4-5fps in most games and 5-800 points in 3dmark.

Do you guys think tri fire 4850x2 + 4850 is much of a perf diff over 2 4850's???

Anything over 2 cards is rarely (or not) worth it