ClayMeow

I made this avatar for General912 a while back, and he just reminded me about it...it seems i forgot to send it to him. heh. oops.

Anyways, I don't see a way to attach anything in PMs, so i created this post so he can retrieve it.

Just a note to General912....sometimes you can't save the attachment properly...it saves as a bmp, which obviously won't be animated. To get around this, right click and select properties to see the web address of the picture...then copy and paste that address into your browser and the avatar should appear. Select Save as from the file menu and you should be able to properly save it as a gif.

Hope you like it. Anyone else can feel free to comment also :)

The picture of the general at the end, i took from some screenshot i found of one of the "Army Men" computer games....i didn't really know of any better pic to display a "general", and when i drew it myself (like i did for the one coming out of the helicopter), it was pretty lame.

Syneze way to out shine ClayMeow... jerk. You know everyone envies your talents syneze, no need to tear other people down. j/k

Just a question though, doesn't it have to be 64x64 to work?

Other then that, it is freaking awesome.

Syneze way to out shine ClayMeow... jerk. You know everyone envies your talents syneze, no need to tear other people down. j/k

Just a question though, doesn't it have to be 64x64 to work?

Other then that, it is freaking awesome.

64x64 or smaller

EDIT: I take that back... it will scale it down... but it would loose pixls

Edited by Kevin_E_Cramer

i didn't realize til just now that it is 96x64. I must've input the 64 in the wrong dimension when sizing it...i'm gonna try and see if i can scrunch it to 64x64 myself later when i'm on the computer i use for animations. I use ImageReady and it's on the comp in my sig...which is not the one i'm on right now.

Thanks to all the wonderful comments.

I don't know how long it takes to do them...it really depends, and i watch tv while doing it, so i don't know exact hours.

As for the pics, whatever i have on my computer already, or if i have an idea of what i want, then i may go online and get it. Like i said, i didn't know what to do for a pick of a general...a real-life general would look pretty stupid, and also, with coloring, it would probably make it above the size quota...so after thinking about what to do for awhile, the game "Army Men" popped in my head, and i went on gamestop and started searching through screenshots for something that would work.

I have no problem making stuff for people. If someone has an idea, then the more info provided the easier it is to do. Especially if you have pics that i can use or manipulate. Nerual interface, I have to go eat dinner now, so i can't look for C&C pics, but if you have any you think may look good for an avatar...like the symbol or something, send em over and I'll see what i can come up with. I have Red Alert 2 somewhere, but it's not installed and i dunno where it is, so i can't take a screenie myself.

Edited by ClayMeow