Rsod?

ir_cow

this is the first time i have ever gotten the Red Screen of Death. all i did was quit a game, the audio went crazy and the blue screen came up on one monitor while the other was red.

i thought vista was stable enough to play games but i guess not...

yeah, it's probably your creative drivers. unfortunately if that's the case...i don't think there is a fix.

vista's not the problem...vista has been out for over a year and a half, it's creative's/other companies' faults for not keeping up with it.

i don't know where the article is, but there's on out there that actually shows vista has higher framerates in a lot of the newer games on identical systems...

I gave away my Audigy card because of the totally . drivers for Vista. Creative has screwed over so many I doubt they'll ever enjoy the market share they have in the past.

i don't know where the article is, but there's on out there that actually shows vista has higher framerates in a lot of the newer games on identical systems...

Yep, that's my thread. People keep trying to say that it's bias on the part of the reviewers but the numbers don't lie.