Very Big Problem!!!

Queenz

Oh my god I sent in a package for rma with asus and the rma place is not open on saturday. I did not expect the package to arrive on saturday. I thought it would of arrived on monday atleast thats what I was told. Now they missed the attempted delivery what the heck. Everything is screwed up. And USPS doesn't do attempted deliveries unless the asus calls them and tells them too. And if it doesn't work out the package will be sent back to me. I don't know what to do I'm pissed now very pissed. Stupid USPS and stupid asus. I really don't know what to do.

It will either be delivered or returned. Chill out and worry about it on Monday.

No I don't want it to be returned I will have to spend money for it to be shipped out all over again and I called usps and they told me they don't attempt redelivery unless asus calls them to or they have to pick it up. Stupid usps I should of used dhl or ups cause they attempt a redelivery without consent. They they left a message at asus amd asus won't get that cause those stupid papers they stick on the doors never stay mine always blows off.

Man I don't want to screw with that the post office isn't close to me ya know. Man their stupid. The guy told me it was expected for a monday delivery. Otherwise if I knew it was saturday I wouldn't of done it.

USP always make at least two attemps at delivery. You need to chill out unless you sent food stamps. lol

Second/Final Notice and Return Dates

thanks man I appreciate it. Stupid customer told me they don't and only attempt a redelivery if told so by the people I'm sending it too. And I asked them if I could schedule a redelivery and the lady told me it's confidential or something and they can't and it only can be done by the person I'm sending it to. I had 2 customer service reps tell me that. I'm the one that sent the damn package I can choose what the hell I want to happen to it

So if they try to deliver and no one is there and they don't attempt again they just return it to you.

I did not know that. Logic would dictate that since it is a business and they tried on Saturday

not a regular work day, that it would be in their best interest to try to redeliver on Monday rather

than send it back to you which would cost them more.

On my end if I expect a package I leave a signed note on the door that I am

a Day Sleeper and to ring the door bell 5 times and if I don't answer, if possible put it in

behind two large bushy potted plants on the porch.

They do that, so no more re-attempts or trips for me. :rolleyes:

I'm having customer service tell me that yes they do attempt a redelivery, BUT the company I am sending it to which is Asus MUST call them or come to pick it up to receive the package I sent, otherwise it will be sent back to me in freaking 15 days which is a very long time considering I will already be waiting another two weeks to receive my new board from rma. This is stupid I shouldn't of listened to that guy in the post office. He said not to worry that the package would arrive on Monday cause I was aware asus isn't open on saturday's. He told me that so I believed him and now look what happened, it arrived earlier this morning instead of monday and no one was there.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Notice Left, September 20, 2008, 11:06 am, JEFFERSONVILLE, IN 47130

Bullet Arrival at Unit, September 20, 2008, 6:04 am, JEFFERSONVILLE, IN 47130

Bullet Acceptance, September 18, 2008, 1:18 pm, FLUSHING, NY 11367

ok yeah wow I have to spend another 15 dollars. So money is money still. I have to spend my time driving over to the post office again send it out and pay another 15 dollars plus gas. Not to mention I have to make time to do it cause I'm busy. I barely had enough time to send it out a couple days ago.

Things happen its no use worrying. Dont feel bad I have a product in for RMA. Fed Ex delivered and they say they cannot find my package. Been going on for 3 weeks.

why didn't you put insurance on it?