Hey Guys

vyroburn

Hey guys,

Just wanted to get on here and say hi to all my friends and stuff. A little news update on me... I got married in June to a wonderful woman named Amber. WOOT (she doesn't mind my computer / mmo / whiskey addiction). Any who that is really good news. I also just purchased my first home last Thursday and I am not currently moving stuff in and getting it livable. (10meg cable) = livable. Shrug. Anyways just wanted to stop bye and say hi to all the people i use to talk with.

I will be off and on here checking the market place and what not.

Peace,

Vyro~

Holy sh...

Welcome back man. You'll see some similar names around here. And some new ones you'll get used.

Sounds like you've been doing well.

(And Celtica, there are two sides to every story...Sadly I don't think I'll hear the true side ;))

Holy sh...

Welcome back man. You'll see some similar names around here. And some new ones you'll get used.

Sounds like you've been doing well.

(And Celtica, there are two sides to every story...Sadly I don't think I'll hear the true side ;))

Oh shooosh. I'll leave it at that. Vyro is having fun right now! A new home is exciting too.

I actually need a new video card my XFX 6800GS is like a relic, and I am in need of a new one. Anyone have anything better lying around for sale ?

I don't know if I have the money to upgrade the woman or if I actually need to. (she is pretty hot).

And the house I upgrade every day, just last night I spend 150 dollars on random misc things. ( I don't know how i got roped into buying these golden plate things that are actually not really plates but they are plates for you're plates....) I have no idea what kind of logic women have but there is basically no way to combat inconsistency.

I just do what I am best at, pretending like i didn't hear her and go about my business.