New Build Not What I Think It Could Be

mental voyager

Hello all,

Thank you for allowing me to use your brains on this one. As seen from my sys specs below I would expect to be pretty much able to run nething maxed at 19x12 (cept crysis of course). I just dont feel like i am getting everything i that i would from this build. any suggestions be greatly appreciated everything is stock atm. 3dmark vantage scores p11229, h7233. other benchmarks run Mass effect maxed -dynamic shadows avg 30 fps cod4 maxed w/4xaa avg 30 fps. And for some strange reason EQ2 I dont get Very good FPS at all at maxed about avg 15 FPS. Temp are no where near an issue as the rig runs at 40 -45 under load. Again thank you. Also was wondering if it made a difference in performance with a different connection type for the monitor..ie.. hdmi, dvi ,vga. Currently it is VGA.

Edited by mental voyager

• 2 weeks later...
It could be SLI trouble with just that game.

Here's a thread to read: http://forums.slizone.com/index.php?showtopic=16192

that was helpful i just thought i would get a lot more increase in gaming performance then i have gotten and dont know wenough about things like driver settings and bios settings to figure it out. And does neone know if monitor connection type interferes with actual proformance at all?