Sli Problems

NinjaDude

Hi, i just recently bought a new monitor "24 and along with a big new monitor a new GPU is needed. I decided to just buy the same GPU I had and go SLI mode. Now that i hooked up both GPU's 7600 GT XXX I downloaded the latest driver and selected SLI mode. Everything seems to work fine in windows but as i open up a game app. it plays but all the colors are flickering. the GPU is not OC. It seems some applications such as 3DMARK and the computer only sees 1 GPU and in PC Wizard it shows 2 same with RivaTuner.

Any help will help greatly. thx

so good news and bad news. thx for the tip, it worked when I installed the driver from the CD the GPU came with. But when I upgraded it with the latest driver and 163.44 Driver it does the samething again. I have tried the same process of Uninstalling from the device manager and using driver cleaner and just installed the new driver. it seems to not like the new Drivers. games like Gears of war says it requires driver 163.44, other games like WoW worked fine with the old driver on the CD. Any other suggestions?