Not Sure Of This Build...

Moroz123

Another thing....i was thinking of changing the Cpu fans and getting Scythe Ultra Kaze 3000 RPM...good choice or should I stay on the noctua?

i actually just purchase a scyth ultra Kaze 3000rpm fan as a case fan, to get more air to my gfx card, and let me tell you that they are LOUD... i thought i wouldn't mind it, because i use headphones, but everyone in the house complained that it was too loud, and i have to shut down at night...

also, as long as your cpu fan is pushing out upwards of 60 cfm, it doesn't really matter, ambient temps make way more difference...

as long as you have a fan blowing through that heatsink, you will be fine.

oh and a side note, fans get much louder when you put them up against something, like that heatsink... i mean way louder.

so my suggestion would be no, don't buy an ultra kaze for that heatsink, buy it to move air around the case lol

oh and a side note, fans get much louder when you put them up against something, like that heatsink... i mean way louder.

and to think i was gonna add 2 of then on tat heatsink :blink:

Okay another question :P (sorry first build. bit noobish)

Would there be enough connectors on the board and from the PSU to support all 8 fans ?

Edit: 6 from the case and 2 cpu fans...Wind tunnel anyone ?

Edited by Moroz123

as far as i know, most newer mobos have 1 cpu fan plug and 3 or so case fan plugs, so you wouldnt be able to see all the fan speeds in your mobo settings, but i have at least 5 fans running from 1 molex 4 pin connector... fans only draw like .12 amps a piece, so you shouldn't have any problem doing what you want to do.