Want To Buy: Amd 6400+ Black Edition

Error 404

Title says all, the few internet sources I've managed to find are either overpriced or Yahoo! based...

I'm willing to pay around $120 OBO, PM with an offer.

~Error

Edited by Error 404

I've always liked AMD, but you do have a good point... only problem is that I need a new LGA 775 mobo, and will need to spend ~$180 on a new proc, and I'll lose my (almost) spider platform...Is it worth it? I was considering changing to a BE 9950 phenom after this.

~Error

Edited by Error 404

Yes for AMD or for Intel? Didn't really make sense of that ;)

~Error

EDIT: A mod can move this, its not really a sale thread anymore...

Another edit: I'm using the computer for gaming and 3D modeling/rendering and "normal" computer tasks (as well as OCing and benching, no matter what I said when I built it, 3 Ghz X2 just isn't enough ;) ). Based on this what company/proc would you recommend?

Edited by Error 404

i have a 5000 but tis the first revision. 3.5ghz max on my water.

i love amd but when i got my quaddie from intel... it was like night n day. amd is good, intel is just better right now :_(

after 3g, the duallies from amd dont scale good enough to justify the costs. and most amd can do 3g (even phenoms now that are unlocked on the newest boards)

Edited by RHKCommander959

Yes for AMD or for Intel? Didn't really make sense of that ;)

you asked if it was worth it to change and have to buy a new board for 775....hence my answer.....

I have Intel and AMD rigs...other than benchmarks and video editing you really cant tell a difference...