Quadro Fx 570

Crow47

We got some new workstations at school and I was looking at the video card they have and windows reports it as an nvidia quadro fx 570. So far all I can tell about these cards is that they have 256mb of memory on a 128 bit bus and a g84 chip. Can anybody tell me how many stream cpu's they have? Or a core/clock speed? My curiosity is just killing me right now. Thanks!

*edit* I just found the core/clock speeds, and I found a g84 chip is basically an 8600gt. Would this have the same core config as an 8600gt?

Edited by Crow47

yep, the dirty secret of the industry is that usually mostly all workstations cards are just the mainstream counter-part with a different video bios. with the exception that the workstation ones generally have more memory.

hence why softmoding yields the same results give or take a few points. nvidia is a little different since they are trying very hard to stop it with the opengl protection. people still manged around it somehow.