Death Race

Gr4vitas

Plot development, storyline, and character development too.

However, a movie with a pre-developed plot (Troy or 300 for example) happens to be able to skip some of that and get straight to action. Though both of those movies still had development. Though the best movie ever is most definitely Yor: Hunter from the Future.

i just saw this, but does anyone kind of feel like this is litterally "full auto 2" in a movie form. it actually made me play it.

i like action films, and for the time of year im happy with it.

could of been WAY worse

But I did see The Bank Job (2008) and he is also in it...pretty good job is you ask me....;)
I quite liked that movie...
The Bank Job is bad, even by British cinema's standards, which - let's face it, is pretty hard.
I didn't think it was that bad...

Transporter 2 anyone?

What a horrible movie!

:angry2:

I saw it last week as well... Not too bad. Also not nearly as corny as Transporter 2 was. The only downfall was the character development. I did understand some of it, but they could have gone a little more into detail. Aside from that, the movie was pretty much non-stop action and cool effects

:lol: Andrew is still complaining about Transporter 2... Inspired me to look it up since I liked the first one.

What is with all the lame virus plots for movies? That was so 90s (litterally), has the recession hit that bad that writers refuse to come up with new ideas? Whatever, it seems like mixed reviews on this movie so guess this one will be waiting till PPV or some free movie channel (@someone's house)

:lol: Andrew is still complaining about Transporter 2... Inspired me to look it up since I liked the first one.
Its one of those things where you expect the 2nd movie to be as good as the 1st.

You then anticipate the 2nd movie and find it to be be completely pathetic...

There are movies that I've seen that I highly dislike that I would watch many more times before watching the Transporter 2 ever again...

:D