Need A New Case What Do You All Think About This One?

hi all i need a case for the build im doing and i was wondering what you all thought about this case i will have to have this case shipped out to the UK but what are your general thoughts about the case?

Well to me that case looks badass with the black on black theme with the red mixed in, but it has it's ups and downs, for a case that is so expensive you have to punch on the PCI slots on it and space looks limited in it as far as I'm concerned. If your looking into a big nice aluminum case the Thermaltake Tsunami has always been one of my favorites on the list ;)

Personally, I don't like it. Not a fan of Fatality stuff...

Like the others said, there are many other superior (and cheaper) cases out there. Lian Li, Thermaltake, NZXT, etc. Take a look here, we've reviewed some nice cases lately!

It is a nice looking case but a bit on the pricey side. But ya gotta spend money on something. You could have chosen a case that was hit with the ugly stick or one of the Transformer type cases. If you have the money go for it.

Lol, they are both a bit naff, defo not worth the money. And i dont know why you'd want a case with 2x 80mm on the front, when you can get ones with 2x 120mm on the front, keeping the airflow up, and noise down. What about the Antec 1200? it's a BIG case, and available in the UK.

And no offense, but i'd swap out your processor before blowing huge ammounts on a case.

hi all i need a case for the build im doing and i was wondering what you all thought about this case i will have to have this case shipped out to the UK but what are your general thoughts about the case?

you can choose any cases depending from your budget. You can choose Antec, Cooler Master, and Thermaltake. They are gaming cases.

Since money is not a problem I would say you have make a good choice.

It pass by that case every week when I am at Fry's, it is nice.

It's a lot harder when you have limited funds to find the something good

at a price you can afford. Something else to look at is the cooler master

custom cases, here.

http://www.cmcsx.com/

and take a look at the case here.

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/dream_machine_08

The Blackbird chassis is going to be hard (read: impossible) to get a hold of, as HP/Voodoo only made 100 of them on a first come, first serve basis and it was $1,000. I don't know about anyone else....but I'm not paying $1k for a case. :blink:

In any case, I would say go for a Silverstone Temjin (TJ07, TJ09 or TJ10) all three are brilliant and offer a maddening amount of space to work with.

I also wouldn't spend that kind of money on a glorified chassis with Jonathan's name on it.

I agree I just wanted him to see what's out there.

I like my 900 very much and would consider a Antec 1200

or a Cooler Master Cosmos if it was not available anymore.

I don't like the Fatality logo either but my X-fi has it Plastered

on it <_<