Wanting Another Car

Queenz

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEll in that case why dont you just not buy a winter car. You live in brooklyn right? My dad drives a honda civic around the city... And didnt new york burrows roads not have a spec of snow on them this last summer :blink:

I'd take that cash and buy new rims/tires. Internals. Heads,cams,ect. Mby even slap a turbo on it. Leave stock body kit, mby get a lip thou.

Or he could pay for college for when he realizes what real estate is truly like...

Actually sales have been going pretty good this guy came in I swere I thought he was poor he came walking out of the office buying 3 pieces of land and he plans on coming back :blink:

I don't know about driving in snow as I'm from Southern California, but I can say this: If you get a Bronco make sure its '92 or newer and you can't go wrong with a Toyota or Nissan 4x4. Seriously though anyone who would consider driving a "new" car in those conditions must not care too much about the ensuing damage that is likely to occur. So how is our advice helping any? If my guess is correct Queen likes Nissan, therefore I truly recommend a 5-year used Frontier 4x4. Good mpg, reliable, and fully capable in all weather conditions same as a Toyota. Plus it will keep brand loyalty. Hope that helps. :D

You didn't actually read the posts in your thread about it, did you?

I think you know the answer to that.

Queenz - it'd be a waste to upgrade the brakes on your car. The tires you have are already over-braked.

Winter car in NY area = CIVIC.

Seriously.

:withstupid:

I didn't read thru the whole thread, but Devil summed it up right there.

The G37 will be fine in a NYC/Long Island winter....my dad's G35 does just fine. We don't get the winters like up north, nor do we have an abundance of hills and winding roads.

Hell, if my Stratus could survive Ithaca winters, your G37 can survive a Queens winter.

Don't be a wuss :P

:withstupid:

I didn't read thru the whole thread, but Devil summed it up right there.

The G37 will be fine in a NYC/Long Island winter....my dad's G35 does just fine. We don't get the winters like up north, nor do we have an abundance of hills and winding roads.

Hell, if my Stratus could survive Ithaca winters, your G37 can survive a Queens winter.

Don't be a wuss :P

Lol, ice tyres and suck it up?

Two most important things about winter is 1) Skill (driving), and 2)Tires. So grab some kick *** tires and drive like you're trying to survive and you'll be fine. My Yokohamas are friggen champs, been thru Rain, Snow, Ice, Slush, Dirt Roads, frick you name it. I can corner in them bishes that I can count on 1 finger someone has been able to keep up with.

--- Discount Tire will match/beat Internet pricing, bring a print of prices in

Wax the crap out of your car, once a week (5-7 times), before winter so you have a nice layer of wax build up to protect it from the road salt/dirt. Clay Bar in springtime.

Just like that, you're GTG for winter!

Now that I just saved you $30-40k, how 'bout sending $15k my way? ^_^

Two most important things about winter is 1) Skill (driving), and 2)Tires. So grab some kick *** tires and drive like you're trying to survive and you'll be fine. My Yokohamas are friggen champs, been thru Rain, Snow, Ice, Slush, Dirt Roads, frick you name it. I can corner in them bishes that I can count on 1 finger someone has been able to keep up with.

--- Discount Tire will match/beat Internet pricing, bring a print of prices in

Wax the crap out of your car, once a week (5-7 times), before winter so you have a nice layer of wax build up to protect it from the road salt/dirt. Clay Bar in springtime.

Just like that, you're GTG for winter!

Now that I just saved you $30-40k, how 'bout sending $15k my way? ^_^

I agree with all of the above. Can I get part of the $15k? :D