Wanting Another Car

Queenz

Please no mean comments but I'm looking into getting a second car. I sold the quest I had for $21,467 to a bud of mine interested in it(controller arm problems but he knows). I still got my g37 ofcoarse keeping it but looking into getting a full size SUV or crossover, or maybe even a second car. This is all serious matter here. I don't think I'm wasting just making myself happier and enjoying life. It would not be a wise choice to use a g37 in the winter months lol cause it will be kept inside my garage for the winter months. So something with AWD would be good. I had this one in mind:

http://www.infiniti.com/ex/index.html

Any suggestions??

Oh yeah updates on my job, I'm doing freakin excellent!! I couldn't be happier and I'm able to keep up with college with a whole bunch of spare time :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loleastcoastwinterlol

Ahem. I'd say buy a used older car if it won't be your primary driver. Get something that's reliable but not too expensive, especially if it'll just be your winter beater. Then put the rest of your left-over money towards your G37 to have that payed off sooner. An old Jeep or something would be just fine. I don't know about you, but blowing $25k on a second car when I could have my first one payed off sooner wouldn't make me happy. I'd seriously think about how much you want to spend. You've still got college ahead of you and a very cutthroat, unstable job.

:withstupid: I would get an old 4x4 for the winter. My truck is actually only a 2WD but after I throw a couple hundred pounds of random stuff in the bed I can go anywhere in the winter. :)

Winter car in NY area = CIVIC.

Seriously.

:withstupid:

You don't have our winters here in Quebec, Canada. Zertz can tell you too. Last winter we got more than 400cm of snow. :blink:

Edited by The Smith

Uhh and how do you expect to afford this at your age :blink:!!

Lol, don't bring up Queenz' finances, they've already been 'discussed' in other threads.

Anyway, i'm with the other guys on the second hand 4x4, doesn't it have more to do with the tyres you put on it anyway? Nd i think the infiniti looks a bit ugly, with the generic tan interior that all american car's seem to have.

Edited by Comp Dude2

Lol, don't bring up Queenz' finances, they've already been 'discussed' in other threads.

Anyway, i'm with the other guys on the second hand 4x4, doesn't it have more to do with the tyres you put on it anyway? Nd i think the infiniti looks a bit ugly, with the generic tan interior that all american car's seem to have.

Lol well there is more interior color choices.

@KB actually my job has been going pretty well and guess what I don't sell NY real Estate, I sell Real Estate to Florida. You wouldn't believe how much people here in NY buy land and housing in Florida, especially the people that only stay here during the summer months, then stay in Florida during the winter months. Most of my clients are retired old people.

If I didn't get the second car I was actually going to blow it on an even bigger and better brake kit. My stock ones that came from the factory with the car are Infinti 14 inch rotors with 4-piston front callipers in the front and 13.8 inch rotors with 2-piston callipers in the rear. I actually want the 15 inch brembo brake kit ;). There is nothing really else to upgrade. I already had a Fujita Cold Air Intake Installed, and exhaust I'm keeping stock cause I'm happy with the stock NISMO exhaust. I was actually wondering would winter tires be a good choice? I think I got all seasons on mine