Irc, The Return Of

battery

awww come on celt. it won't be the same without you. i'll send you a pc if need be. i have an 800mhz p3 sitting here withyour name on it.

hahaha...

we've had about 5-6 people in and 4 in right now. we can do better than this people.

ill drop in sometime tonight or tomorrow...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can someone help with this IRC thing, i have no idea how to use this program or how to connect to the OCC channel

go to xchat.org and download/install it

xchatab8.th.png

XChat > Network List

(add username and alternatives in case yours is taken)

Edit...

(enter server:port)

the nickserv password is not required...

you're all missing out

20:19 %Compxpert • Quote: (08:03) <+Celtica-Zzz> yeah..i'm a man (08:04) <+Celtica-Zzz> ::smiles and nods:: (08:04) <Mandrake> i knew you had a ***** (08:04) <+Celtica-Zzz> i told you

20:19 %Compxpert • Quote: (00:58:32) <+NoNothing> im about to tip over, if i where to go doo doo, i would probly fall over, and just laugh and end up like tub girl...

::sigh:: yeah...that'll make people rush to join....

Anyway....no dingbats....my old POS almost bit the dust....I gave it to my bro in law for like...storage purposes...err somthin'.

HardNRG: Oh...well......I thought there was suppose to be more to this marriage thing ::shrug::

::sigh:: yeah...that'll make people rush to join....

Anyway....no dingbats....my old POS almost bit the dust....I gave it to my bro in law for like...storage purposes...err somthin'.

HardNRG: Oh...well......I thought there was suppose to be more to this marriage thing ::shrug::

Got an old p3 I could send ya..

Keep this thread clean of any quotes of non-forum appropriate language...or it all goes bye-bye....

I dont want to see it....anything posted should remain on the up and up and within the confines of the rules....