Propane

Summer Farm Pictures

Well, I recently (less than a month ago) got a new DSLR camera, the Canon EOS 450D. I've gotten the chance to play around with it some and so far have taken about 1000 pictures. I just thought I would share some with you guys for whatever comments you might have. I'm pretty happy with them, so here they are.

Linky

These were all taken with the kit lens (18-55mm/f3.5-5.6) on an old farm in Ohio that has some pretty neat history. Hope people enjoy them.

Nice pictures man! Makes me miss my old hometown of Canton, Ohio :(

ace, looks like you had a lot of subject matter and spoilt for choice with the natural surroundings...

I only don't like the macro flower shots (only because I find them clich

I have the same lens and let me tell you - while it may take some good pictures, the camera will be able to to so much more with a better lens. The kit lens is notoriously average in terms of build quality - it recoils quite easily, so getting good shots is okay, but getting excellent shots is almost impossible!

nice pics man wish i lived out in the states the uk is some what limeted on its scenery :(

It's fine once you get out of the towns and citys, loads of historical stuff, forrests etc.