10 256 Flash Drive Set

Onion

Anyone got some cheap links for a set of 10 256 flash drives? Lowest I found was 55 bucks at tigerdirect. Anyone got better links? Thanks.

Anyone got some cheap links for a set of 10 256 flash drives? Lowest I found was 55 bucks at tigerdirect. Anyone got better links? Thanks.

lol why 10 256's?

Edited by IVIYTH0S

you wanna spend $55 better on flash memory

16GB OCZ RALLY

16GB ADATA C702 <---I actually own one of these and while it doesn't have the rebate the OCZ has, I can tell you myself that it's a good little stick. (and yes that ONE review is mine haha)

I've found those to be the best 2 flash drives around (as per the OCC reviews I've read)

you wanna spend $55 better on flash memory

16GB OCZ RALLY

16GB ADATA C702 <---I actually own one of these and while it doesn't have the rebate the OCZ has, I can tell you myself that it's a good little stick. (and yes that ONE review is mine haha)

I've found those to be the best 2 flash drives around (as per the OCC reviews I've read)

makes me wanna buy one of those...

but ya, why 10 256mb drives? the only place that i can think of is ebay...just look for a "lot" of 256mb drives. that's all i can suggest.

first result on ebay for "lot of 256mb flash usb": http://cgi.ebay.com/LOT-of-10-NEW-256MB-US...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by airman

Guest ajmatson

I second that drive I have it and it rocks. :)

Maybe he wants to hand them out to people, with pictures or software on them?
Good point...

Easy for all your computer illiterate relatives.

Merry Christmas:

Here are some neat pictures I took.

Take this device and put it into a usb slot (its the one shaped like the end of the same device) on your computer

View picture files when they automatically popup

-------

*wait at least a day before receiving 10 phone calls, they apparently couldn't get it to work*

I need 10 256's because its for my dad. He needs to put small text files on them and distribute them to people in his company lmfao. He has no use for 1 big one lol, I already bought him a crapload of 16 and 32 gig flash drives.

Ooh, good job compdude, you guessed correctly!

I need 10 256's because its for my dad. He needs to put small text files on them and distribute them to people in his company lmfao. He has no use for 1 big one lol, I already bought him a crapload of 16 and 32 gig flash drives.

Ooh, good job compdude, you guessed correctly!

why not get CD-R's?