Onion

Mugshot Thread!

Andrew, you are not one to speak, you are barely legal to drink lol.

Edited by l33t p1mp

Oh, and you are?

Despite the fact this seems to have taken a slight turn for the worse, I must admit it's pretty comedic. :bah:

It wasn't being rude, I joined when I was 15ish and was quite a bit more immature then.

I was just saying we all acted differently back in the day...

It wasn't being rude, I joined when I was 15ish and was quite a bit more immature then.

I was just saying we all acted differently back in the day...

Same here, I was 14 when I registered and although I dont think I said anything too stupid here, I have elsewhere.

Edited by SMeeD

I see most people act on the internet the same way they do IRL. I'm going to doubt that you're the exception, especially since you're 8.*

*But really, the fact that you don't consider the proper things serious and find acting immature to be funny, is more of a factor.

Some people need to learn that the internet is serious business.

I see most people act on the internet the same way they do IRL. I'm going to doubt that you're the exception, especially since you're 8.*

*But really, the fact that you don't consider the proper things serious and find acting immature to be funny, is more of a factor.

I have to say that most people do act different online then real life, but I think this kid is just acting immature cause he's 12.

This topic is getting out of hand, and well off topic, 15 pages and about 10 pictures only.