Calling All 4870 Users!!!

IVIYTH0S

I was hoping that with a widespread collection of benchmarks from all you fellow OCC members would possibly give me peace of mind with my 4870. I was curious to see what everyone's card ran at stock levels and also whatever overclocks that you guys squeezed out.

Naturally anyone else can post up their benches for any type of card they want but I wanted to have some 4870 data to compare with mine.

I'll post up my most recent benches as soon as possible.

(you can use any benchmarking program you want and then I'll run that same program at the same settings and see if we get the same scores)

Nvidia's don't have to be shy either

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes you think yours is having trouble? Hardware doesn't run slow just for the hell of it...:P

I think my vantage scores were rather low for this card, I heard it was supposed to be somewhere about 10k and I'm barely pulling off 8k

I think my vantage scores were rather low for this card, I heard it was supposed to be somewhere about 10k and I'm barely pulling off 8k

My 4870X2 will be here tomorrow...I could run it in non-crossfire if you want to compare to a 1 GB card.

I'll definitely post up up to date benches once my computer finishes it's stress tests tonight

Just received my 4870 this afternoon and was wondering if anyone new what the hot fix for the catalyst 8.7 software, on amd's website, was for?

Just received my 4870 this afternoon and was wondering if anyone new what the hot fix for the catalyst 8.7 software, on amd's website, was for?

The only 8.7 hotfix that I am aware of is only for AGP cards, not PCIE.