Batman: Arkham Asylum

WhenKittensATK

I think he's talking about....

When Batman gets strapped to the dolly, and they take him into Arkham in a parody to the game intro.

Yep. I really thought the game was screwing up.

Edited by InCrYsIs

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. I really thought the game was screwing up.

Me too! I thought my video card overheated or there was a driver error since it made those artifacts across the screen and then froze. I even alt-tabbed out, and then I heard the sound again, luckily before I end-tasked that biznatch.

Me too! I thought my video card overheated or there was a driver error since it made those artifacts across the screen and then froze. I even alt-tabbed out, and then I heard the sound again, luckily before I end-tasked that biznatch.

Same here brother. Though it was on my PS3, I got a quick warning from a buddy who just went through it but I didn't expect what it did. I thought my PS3 died on me until I realized what it was doing. Though, I ended up getting shot anyway lol.. but I dunno if thats supposed to happen or not.

Same here brother. Though it was on my PS3, I got a quick warning from a buddy who just went through it but I didn't expect what it did. I thought my PS3 died on me until I realized what it was doing. Though, I ended up getting shot anyway lol.. but I dunno if thats supposed to happen or not.

I got shot by Joker at the end of that sequence too. I know it popped the message up saying to avoid being shot afterward, but it didn't repeat that section, so I think it was just another one of those instances of Rocksteady trying to mess with us. lol.

I got shot by Joker at the end of that sequence too. I know it popped the message up saying to avoid being shot afterward, but it didn't repeat that section, so I think it was just another one of those instances of Rocksteady trying to mess with us. lol.

Yeah, thats what made me wonder about it. You're probably right though, it is just them messing with our heads about it. I need to replay it and see if I can dodge it the next time, if not then it is just them having a laugh at us. The Scarecrow sections were some of the best moments in the game imo, they presented a good challenge that was pretty different from everything else. Got my heart racing when your window of opportunity to dodge his vision was extremely narrow.

Yeah, thats what made me wonder about it. You're probably right though, it is just them messing with our heads about it. I need to replay it and see if I can dodge it the next time, if not then it is just them having a laugh at us. The Scarecrow sections were some of the best moments in the game imo, they presented a good challenge that was pretty different from everything else. Got my heart racing when your window of opportunity to dodge his vision was extremely narrow.

yep i just did that... that was very challenging...!! but now i'm stuck in the boiler room. any ideas ?....and how the heck are yous guys blacking out the lines? :huh:.

yep i just did that... that was very challenging...!! but now i'm stuck in the boiler room. any ideas ?....and how the heck are yous guys blacking out the lines? :huh:

[spoiler]text to black out[/spoiler]

Refresh my memory on what part the boiler room is? Use the spoiler tags ;)

it's like giving away parts of a movie for people that haven't seen it yet... so block out your text

duh...and the trick to that is ??