Batman: Arkham Asylum

WhenKittensATK

Beating the Joker is proving to be quite difficult. Any suggestions?

Just take your time and try and keep your health up.

what bugs me most about this is that i have a preconcieved notion that ati people are smart too, and then i hear stuff like this and my little expectation goes "poof"... i've waited a long time to get a reasonable platform together to make use of sli and now i have it... and the video equipment i will use for that is coming out this next year so i don't have that long to wait...ati works but nvidia just seems to work smarter imho....

More and more developers are complaining about this I myself hear it alot. ATI has to learn they can't do things are they own sooner or later something has to give.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beating the Joker is proving to be quite difficult. Any suggestions?

you have to run around and avoid Joker... He'll probably hit you once but eventually he'll jump up on the platfrom and release henchmen. Kill them and then Joker will turn his back to you to taunt the news copter. At that point, use the bat claw on him and yank him down. His claws will get stuck in the ground and you can whack on him until he gets up. Rinse and repeat until the climactic ending :)

Finished the game. Even though I am still playing the story mode is over. This game is definitely game of the year unless something comes out better.

Looks like a sequel will be coming by looks of of the ending.

I amazed so many people finished this game. I haven't gone back to play it yet. I left off at about 60% done.

No matter how many good games I play, I don't seem to ever finish them :(.

I got tomorrow off so maybe I'll play an hour or two.

I amazed so many people finished this game. I haven't gone back to play it yet. I left off at about 60% done.

No matter how many good games I play, I don't seem to ever finish them :(.

I got tomorrow off so maybe I'll play an hour or two.

You're probably a lot closer to the end than you think. The Completion Percentage takes into account all 240 Riddler challenges and all challenge maps, of which the "three tiers" for the combat EACH count toward it, as do each of the three objectives in the stealth maps.