What Company Respects Warranty After Oc

Which Companys still respect warranty after OC damage?

Supposedly EVGA does but other than that I'm as clueless as you (and also must say if that's true, then you are pretty well off since you have a EVGA motherboard and videocard haha)

Supposedly EVGA does but other than that I'm as clueless as you (and also must say if that's true, then you are pretty well off since you have a EVGA motherboard and videocard haha)

lol yep

Does ATI GPU still respect warranty after oc?

They all do as long as you don't tell them that you overclocked. Obviously if you flashed the bios on your card and sent it in to them then they would refuse your RMA but other than that they have no clue that you overclocked and cooked something unless you yourself tell them.

I cooked an EVGA gfx card one time. I called in and told them I had OC'd it and fried it. The guy asked me how far I pushed the cpu and such. He said he was impressed and then proceeded to fill me in on what I needed to do to get it replaced.

:withstupid:

they are also quite more pleasant to talk to then most of the company's i have had to deal with.. i stopped buying asus from the lack of even horrible support.

had a OC'd 8800 in my gf's pc w/zalman cooler (aftermarket) fan died/siezed on it (we run our computers 24-7), cooked it and had no problem RMA!

didn't even seem to matter with aftermarket cooling (however i would suggest not mentioning that lol)

i have had a good positive with AMD also, had a 5000+ black edition 1 phone call and 30 mins later had a shipping label in my gmail :]

(never sent it though, isnt that irony)

eVGA and XFX will let you return overclocked cards even if you used after market cooling. The only thing those 2 don't cover is physical damage or volt modding.

Besides, unless you tell them, they have no way to know if you did overclock or not