Here Is Why Aoc Sucks

p8baller07

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm?BHCP...GE=1&

bhcp=1://http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.c...E=1&

bhcp=1

Oh - NFSW or whatever - dont read it at work.

One of the many reasons.

GM's are complete idiots

PS: someone please answer why i have to click through a tree on every topic now to read these forums can a Admin PM me and help me fix this, changing posts per page isnt working and its getting really annoying and keeping me from participating on these forums.

I've read the forums because I was checking it out prior to wanting to play it. After actually seeing the community was a bunch of World of Warcraft dropouts I passed.

One part that pissed me off, is that the company was creating a system that would punish those that would basically camp low-level characters and kill them constantly. I mean some of these people were the highest level in the game fighting level 8s just to **** around with them. They came onto the board talking about this system and basically said that it was **** and that it was a immature and tired way of blocking off users from doing what they wanted. They even started calling the game a "carebear MMO" for allowing lowbees to get away with playing the game and not messing with dick heads.

I'll pass.

If there's one thing that pisses me off, it's people.

Edited by Jhester

http://doogs.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/whambulance.jpg Contains the b word.

At least find some better reasons. Honestly, a cybering GM, while unprofessional, really doesn't reflect on why the gameplay sucks. ., look at Kal Online. The GMs would ban people for money... though that entire game sucked.

AoC sucks because it runs like . on nearly everything, the skill trees are unbalanced, PvE servers get all the PvP tweaking consequences, the gameplay is clunky at best, and because the people playing it, in general, suck ..

I wish I wouldn't have wasted my money on it. It's a beautiful game but it's so bland and buggy that I can't help but hate it.

AoC sucks because it runs like . on nearly everything, the skill trees are unbalanced, PvE servers get all the PvP tweaking consequences, the gameplay is clunky at best, and because the people playing it, in general, suck ..

I wish I wouldn't have wasted my money on it. It's a beautiful game but it's so bland and buggy that I can't help but hate it.

I had such high hopes for it too.... The instancing killed it for me more than the gameplay did, but I agree on the performance issues. I swear it ran better on release than it did 30 days later when I quit. They spent too much on marketing to make hype than they did to put in more content and zones.

Edited by SMeeD